Sunday, May 20, 2012

You and Jr./Sr.


                I hear people talk all the time about how quickly your high school years fly by, but mine do not seem to be going fast enough. Now a senior, I am ready for college and the next important years of my life.

                Junior year was definitely a tough one. Having a bittersweet ending to the volleyball season at the state tournament when Wynne beat us out in the first round was disappointing. Also the crazy piles of homework, from Pre-AP history and Pre Calc were not fun. However, overall it was not too difficult of a schedule, academically wise. This revelation was relieving considering all the warning I got about it being the toughest year. Thank goodness for study halls! My favorite class by far was anatomy. I really enjoyed dissecting things until it became an everyday thing with the pig, but I plan on exploring this field more in college. I also had a great soccer season going undefeated in conference, and going to the second round in state. I could not have asked for a better team.

                I am so excited to finally be able to say I’m a senior. Just one more year, and I’ll be off to college to learn new things and meet new people. I’m really excited about not having too difficult of classes next year; only really needing an English credit to graduate takes some pressure off.  Having more privileges will also make the year more bearable, such as signing out when you turn 18 and leaving campus for lunch periods. I cannot wait to graduate with the Batesville class of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment